At threads, we want to treat each other the way we’d like to be treated. So feel free to disagree and debate with each other, but please do so respectfully.
We think the Evangelical Alliance’s 10 commandments of blogging is a good place to start.
We love comments which:
- Are provocative
- Spark deeper debate or ask further questions
- Debate and explore the original article in a Biblical light
- Are intelligent and thoughtful
- Value and build up others
- Make us smile
We also reserve the right to remove comments which:
- Include personal attacks, trolling, abuse, or hate speech – including racism, sexism or homophobia.
- Are extremely offensive (including swearing) or threatening.
- Are Illegal or condone illegal activity
- Include phone numbers, addresses or personal details
- Impersonate someone else
- Are adverts or spam
- Are off-topic for the discussion at hand
threads is a conversation space and all of us have a part to play. Please help us keep threads a place for inviting, intelligent debate and conversation by contacting us to let us know of any problems.
Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.